Thanks for using our products and services (“Services”). By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Promotemymusics web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
Modify or copy the materials
The materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Promote My Musics Limited web site
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials or
transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Promotespotify at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Promote My Musics Limited web site are provided “as is”. Promote spotify & any other digital services makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Promote My Musics Limited does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Promote My Musics Limited or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Promote My Musics Limited Internet site, even if Promote My Musics Limited or a Promote My Musics Limited authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Payments on Promote My Musics Limited are processed using either PayPal’s secure system or a secure and verified payment gateway, with no sensitive financial information being input through our web site. The secure method of accepting payments is processed using SSL encryption. By purchasing our services, you are explicitly agreeing that you clearly understand and agree to what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via PayPal, credit card or debit card institution. Furthermore, you have the authorization to use the credit card, debit card, PayPal account or any other payment source used to make the purchase. Upon a fraudulent attempt to file a dispute or chargeback, we receive the right, if necessary, to reset all followers and plays, terminate your account and/or permanently ban your IP address. Users acknowledge chargebacks, disputes, or payment reversals will not be carried out prior to discussing the situation with our support team.
We strive to provide our users with industry-leading support. For any sales or technical questions, please email us at [email protected]
Customers who are not completely satisfied with our services may request a full refund within the first 15 days of their purchase. Refunds will be processed through our customer support agents who can be reached at [email protected] . Refunds are not applicable to free credits or services. Promote My Musics Limited reserves the right to meet customer satisfaction and all refunds must be processed in due diligence and due process.
- Promote My Musics Limited is not affiliated with Spotify in any way.
- It is your sole responsibility to comply with Spotify rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use Promotemymusics at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame if your Spotify account is banned for any reason.
- We require your Spotify username and songs to obtain the required information for the Spotify API. We do not store, give away, or otherwise distribute your username to any third parties.
- The expected number of followers and plays is not guaranteed to you in any way.
- We can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
- It is the sole responsibility of the customers to ensure their accounts are set to “public” during their use of the Promote My Musics Limited service.
- Any downtime of service in relation to a client changing their profile to “private” will not result in any payment reimbursement for that period of time.
- You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree with what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via the payment processor.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed